- CONTROLLER – shall mean the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the Controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law; the Personal Data Controller shall be FUJIEI Europa spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [limited liability company] seated in Warsaw (01-524), ul. Wojska Polskiego 9/108, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Economic Department, under the number 0000693993, NIP: 5252723048, REGON: 368293244; personal data are protected in accordance with the generally applicable legal regulations and stored on secured servers;
- PROCESSOR – shall mean a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the Controller;
- PERSONAL DATA – shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; the Controller in order to enter into and perform the agreement to provide services by electronic means shall process such data as: name and surname, address of residence, phone number, email address, IP address;
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING – shall mean any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- RECIPIENT – shall mean a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- THIRD PARTY – shall mean a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the Controller or a processor, are authorised to process personal data;
- COOKIES – shall mean IT data, in particular small text files saved and stored on devices used to access Internet webpages of www.subu-tokyo.eu;
- CONTROLLER’S COOKIES – shall mean Cookies provided by the Controller, relating to the provision of services by electronic means by the Controller via the website;
- WEBSITE – shall mean an Internet site or an application used by the Controller to manage a website at the following domain: https://www.subu-tokyo.eu.
- DEVICE – shall mean an electronic device through which the user accesses the website;
- USER – shall mean an entity for which services may be provided by electronic means or with which an agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
§2. RULES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- By making a purchase at www.subu-tokyo.eu, you are indicating your informed consent to the processing of your personal data by the Controller and bodies cooperating with the Controller (processors) in order to enter into and perform the purchase agreement, to manage an account at www.subu-tokyo.eu, to exercise potential claims by the Controller, to run marketing activities provided by the Controller, to offer directly products of companies cooperating with the Controller, to respond to letters and requests, to ensure security of data archiving, to fulfil the Controller’s obligations arising from the generally applicable provisions of the law.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but the failure to do so will prevent us from answering your questions, establishing communication, rendering our services, or providing you with marketing information.
- The indication of informed consent to the processing of your personal data is tantamount to your accepting the terms and conditions hereof and to your agreement to the personal data processing. The acceptance is expressed by marking relevant checkboxes during your purchase and registration at www.subu-tokyo.eu;
- If you have submitted your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any moment. Withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the legality of any prior processing completed under your consent prior to its withdrawal. Personal data may be deleted if you withdraw your consent or if you voice a legitimate objection to the processing of your personal data.
- We process such categories of your personal data as your basic identification data, address information, and contact details, i.e. name and surname, address of residence (for deliveries), billing address, phone number, email address, IP address.
- We have the right to share your personal data with the following categories of subjects: our employees; subcontractors, i.e. the subjects used during the processing; business partners whose offer complements ours, in order to render the service; bodies, entrepreneurs, and companies cooperating with us in compliance with the rules of privacy protection. Your personal data may also be provided by us to and processed by the bodies authorised under the law, controlling and supervising entities, executive authorities, law firms.
- We shall not pass on your data outside the territory of EU/EEA.
- Your personal data shall be processed and stored from the moment of their acquisition by the Personal Data Controller for the term of the agreement and upon its termination for the purposes of: bringing claims in connection with the performance thereof; for the purposes of fulfilling all and any legal obligations, in particular those relating to fiscal and accounting regulations; in order to inform you of the amendments to the Selling Policy and hereto.
- Any data subject has the right to access, rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of data, the right of objection, the right to have incomplete data completed, to withdraw the consent to the processing of their personal data, to transfer personal data, to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- Without your informed consent, the Controller shall not process your personal or address data or share them with third parties. The only exception to this rule is the situation where the Controller is obliged to share the data at the request of a court, prosecutor’s office, police, or another authorised legal body.
- If you believe that we fail to comply with the provisions on personal data protection, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority (DPA).
§3. THE RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION BY THE CONTROLLER
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you have the following rights: to access your personal data and receive their copy; to rectification (to correct your personal data); to have your personal data erased; to restrict the processing of your personal data; to object to the processing of personal data; to transfer data; to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data.
ATTENTION! If you believe that there are no grounds for our processing of your data, you may request us to erase them.
ATTENTION! You may request us to restrict the processing of your personal data only to storage and the performance of the actions that you have agreed upon if you believe that the data in question are inaccurate, that our processing is unjustified, or if you wish us to keep the data since you need them for the establishment, exercise, or defence of claims, or as long as you object to the processing of your data.
ATTENTION! You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You can also order us to transmit said data directly to another body.
§4. THE SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
- During the use of www.subu-tokyo.eu, certain data are automatically saved on the servers of the Website Controller for the purposes of system administration, statistics, or generation of backup copies. Said data include:
- the name of your Internet service provider;
- IP address;
- the version of your browser software;
- the operation system of your computer;
- system logs;
- Personal Data Controller processes personal data of the Client such as:
- name and surname;
- address of residence (for deliveries); billing address;
- electronic mail address;
- contact phone number.
§5. NOTIFICATIONS AND COOKIE FILES
- In order to ensure full functionality of the Online Store, in the course of its general use and the procedure of filling out the Order form, the Seller may send Notifications regarding the activities taken by the Client.
- The Online Store uses Cookie files installed in the Client’s browser. The Client has the right to refuse said files, but such a refusal may result in inaccurate rendering of some Services and/or in the inability to access the entire Online Store.
- Cookie files are IT data, text files in particular, stored in the terminal equipment of the Client and intended for the use of webpages constituting the Online Store. Generally, Cookie files contain the name of the source website, the duration of storage on the terminal equipment, and their unique number.
- Every browser allows to manage Cookie files in a different manner. The Seller has prepared interlinks with relevant instructions below. Please choose the Web browser you’re using from the list below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/kb/196955
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=pl_PL
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Your personal data may be used only upon your consent for marketing purposes i.e.: sending marketing information by electronic means, for instance sending advertisements via electronic mail.
- Your consent to receive marketing information by electronic means during purchase, registration on the website, or at a later time allows the Controller to send you information – newsletters with data concerning the services offered on the website.
- Consent to receiving marketing information by electronic means is expressed by marking on the website the checkbox relating to the Newsletter.
- The User may at any time revoke their consent to receiving Newsletters from the Controller by sending a declaration of consent withdrawal to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.